Thursday, April 1, 2010

Just Got On Air!

I was invited days ago by a friend to join http://radiopilipinas.com/ and submit my demos there for free. I was hesitated at first but i select some of my songs carefully and it through email.

then mam Judi (dj Judith of Wanbolnights and bassist of The Squeezers) told us that they will gonna play my song the next day. Too bad that was my brother's graduation day and i might gonna make it to listen my song on air. So, i told her to play it later.

The day came and still praying that my brother is not at home yet by 9pm (for he's addicted to Ragnarok and you gotta wait for hours before you use the pc). I still can't believe that this side project that had just came from a scratch will be playing on a radio station and will be heard by hundreds of listeners.

Then here it is. mam Judi is introducing my song Pulitika Beatdown (i sent her the raw version) and it began to play. It kinda not clear but still i'm listening to it proudly while my friends keep telling me "sikat ka na! hahaha". I didn't expect this would be happening. I am proud of myself.

Good thing the station is the media partner of Indiepinoy.com and it promotes independent artists.

Thanks to mam Judi and http://radiopilipinas.com/ !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment