Wednesday, May 19, 2010

i'm having problem with myself




no... not that self pity emo statements. it's what inside myself. yeah i'm having problem with my chest, i think.

i'm having chest pains months ago and many of my friends know about it. doctors first told me that i have angina pectoris then later consultations told me it was condochondritis (inflammation of the ribs). i took medications and fine rests then it disappeared suddenly.

But, these past few days i'm having chest pains again. something is thrusting my heart and i feel fainting afterwards. it started when i went back home from U.P.O.U Main Campus. i was so tired due to scorching heat and stresses so i did a stop over at Robinson's Town Center then suddenly i feel two successive painful thrust in my heart. it is different from the chest pains i had before. i was so worried that i hurried back home. then as i arrived by the gate feel the initial pain coming again so i went to my bedroom very quick, turn on the electric fan and had a rest.

i woke up rejuvenated. i suspect fatigue, pressure and depression are the cause of it so i rested another day.

i thought a quick rest will make me ok but earlier while i'm going to the U.P.O.U. i felt it again and supposed to be i'm going to the Bane tour at Santa Rosa, Laguna. even though it was against my will, i canceled it. i can't afford another chest pains again.

i am very depressed because it was months since i attended a hardcore/punk gig and also it might affect my band because i am the backbone of it's identity.

i hope i can manage another medical check up and back to business again.

- xBongBongx



No comments:

Post a Comment