Friday, June 18, 2010

Dilapidated Buko Pie is fucked up =)))))))))))))))

after my supposed to be date didn't came and almost puked out all of my breakfast during a bus ride to home, my computer starts to bug itself down. Now, i am using it in safe mode! @_@

no sounds, no videos, with limited features... when i say my pc is down... dxbxp is FUCKED UP! XD

all of my compositions are made using guitar pro, fruity loops, and many many moar softwares for music making. how can i listen to my music with the sound card disabled in this safe mode? lolz

i got my daring decision to call off all my side projects and finalize what is left behind. that is all of my files will be transfer to josh pc and he will do the job =))))))

it's all fucked up... Cancer II is not finish yet. it is supposed to be an album but we will make it into an EP with only 6 songs in a folder lolz

BUUUUUUT... i stay positive in spite of all these shits happening to us. i will use josh' mac laptop to compose songs hehehe

DBP's Cancer II will be out anytime on the second half of 2010 :D or 2011 lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment