Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ALOO!!!


i'm back again after more than half a year of depression and soul searching (LOL). i am now currently residing here in a far-flung place of southern Palawan and working as a research assistant on wildlife and meteorology for the mine rehabilitation unit under the supervision of a prestigious and responsible nickel mining company.

i've been measuring those rainfalls and peeking on those wild birds using my binocular and camera since December 2010 and yeah i'm having fun with my new work. of course, i am having a hard time staying here because this place is a small village and Kudat, Malaysia is nearer than Manila or Puerto Prinsesa. hahaha

i will be posting my own thoughts and share anything especially on those Anthropological and anything from the Hardcore, Punk and Metal scene out there.

and yeah even though i'm fuckin' hundreds of miles away from civilization my dedication to the d.i.y. scene is still in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment